Review: RMS beauty

Hello there! You probably found this post after googling an RMS beauty product, looking for swatches or reviews. Well, I have good news for you then! Today I'll be reviewing the "Un"cover-up concealer in the shade 000 and Lip2Cheek, Illusive. I don't know if you're a just a makeup addict or specifically looking for organic brands. Maybe you're a zero waster? Anyway, this is the right place because I'll be covering all those aspects in my review.

RMS beauty "Un"cover-up concealer
Shade: 000

Packaging
So this product comes in a tiny paper box, you can see pictures of it on the bottom of this entry. Inside the box is a small glass jar with a tin lid. This product has a minimal amount of plastic so it's a good option for a zero waste lifestyle. The only plastic that comes with this product is a sticker on the bottom of the jar that has the name of the color on it. I took a photo of that too (bottom of the page).

Color
I really like this concealer! I decided to go with the lightest shade possible (000), but was skeptical. Any pale girl, like myself knows the struggle when it comes to finding the right product. Concealers, foundations and powders are often too dark or too yellow. I don't know why organic makeup manufacturers seem to believe that fair skinned girls only exist with warm undertones. My skin definitely has a cool, pink undertone. What makes this concealer great is the neutral color. It's neither pink or yellow so I assume it works for both undertones.

When it first arrived I got a little worried, the shade seemed a little bit too fair. However, it turned out to be the right shade. If you take a look at my swatches you'll hardly even notice it.

Coverage
The concealer is very pigmented and provides a heavier coverage. It can certainly cover up anything, something I find that a lot of natural products don't. It's also a little bit oily so I prefer locking it in with a little bit of powder to make it less shiny on my face. This is just my preference, I prefer matte-looking makeup. I have worn it without powder too and it was not a problem.

Scent
The concealer has a very light scent that is only noticeable when you smell the jar. It's nothing you would notice when wearing it on your face. I can't pinpoint the smell, it's vanillaish.

Ingredients
*Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol(non-GMO), *Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, and may contain: [+/-] Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499.

*CERTIFIED ORGANIC



RMS beauty Lip2cheek
Color: Illusive

Packaging
The packaging is identical to the "un"cover-up concealer.

Color
The pigmentation is great and I'm loving this color. We're all different when it comes to what kind of lip color we prefer. I personally prefer darker colors because I can easily make them look less intense. You either wear the product as it is for full effect, or you can apply a thin layer to make it light. Illusive comes off a little darker in photos than it is in real life.

I have not used it on my cheeks, nor am I planning to do so. This is solely for my lips. The reason I chose lip2cheek is because I'm not too fond of shimmery makeup products. Most of the RMS lip shine products are shimmery but beware, some of the lip2cheek products are too!

Scent
It has a light coconut scent.

Ingredients
*Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Cire d’abeille), *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, **Buriti (Mauritia Flexuosa) Oil, *Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Tocopherol(non-GMO), Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Propolis Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract , *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, May Contain: [+/-] Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica.

*CERTIFIED ORGANIC **WILDCRAFTED

RMS beauty 
The product comes in a paper box. Inside the box is a glass jar with a tin lid.

0 comments